Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre June 21-23 2024
Featuring The Outback and Little Pool Co

The Process

Our process

STEP 1

Select your pool best suited to your property and location

STEP 2

site inspection at your property to confirm the initial estimate. During the visit, we’ll measure the pool location, check machinery access, and evaluate the necessary site works, whether your pool will be fully or partially inground, or above ground. We’ll also determine the most cost-effective way to crane your pool into position. Additionally, we’ll decide on the equipment location so you can plan for any required power points and earthing needed.

STEP 3

Confirm your pool and place your order with the required deposit before production commences

STEP 4

Prepare plans and paperwork for shire approval in most cases this will be conducted before your pool is ordered to ensure that the pool complies with local shires

STEP 5

Site work and preparation this can take up to one or two days depending on the site specific conditions and the type of pool being installed

STEP 6

Deliver the pool to site, crane into position and plumb all equipment

Get a price approximation and make contact with us by following the prompts and completing the design your pool module.

Once your details are entered, hit “submit enquiry” and you will be emailed an initial pricing breakdown. A member from our sales team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your choices, plus the delivery and installation process.

Following your discussion with a member of our sales team, a formal quote will be issued to you that accurately reflects the final cost for the pool. You will also receive an approximation of current production timelines to give you an idea of when you would be receiving your pool.
Once you accept the quotation, a 25% deposit is required to lock in the pricing. Approximately 5-6 weeks prior to the delivery date you will be contacted to finalise any changes and select the position of features. It’s at this point that an additional 50% deposit is required (a total of 75%) to allocate your pool into our production schedule.

While your pool is being created, you will need to finalise the position of your pool. this can be determined by providing photos to the west coast and one of our team performing a site visit to determine the scope of works involved in installing your OUTBACK Plunge Pool

Please note that as the pool manufacturer, we do not organise site preparation, electrical works, and permits.

Ensure your site is ready to receive the pool.

The Pool and the fresh water filtration system will be delivered all together, Ready for West Coast to complete install. Alternatively if you are installing yourself please we can provide you with relevant information.

Our pools are then transported to the site by skilled third-party providers. You will receive a call roughly two weeks prior to the designated delivery week to organise specific dates, times and any extras such as extending the pipe run. Any extras relating to the installation will need to be organised prior and paid for on the day.

The final payment of 25% is required for the release of the pool

The moment you’ve been waiting for! Before you fill your pool, ensure you have engaged a pool safety certifier to provide a certificate of compliance according to your local area.

Now you’ve plugged, filled and are ready to swim!

Ready to design your pool?

Ready to design your pool?

Ready to design your pool?

If you’re ready to design the pool of your dreams or looking for an estimated price and begin the formal quoting process click the link below.